вторник, 10 април 2012 г.

One of the mot amazing Bulgarian songs!!!  ..


My eyes were beggin' me to stop looking. My eyes were telling me that I am crazy. Crazy, for making them to look and search for you there, where you never where and you will never be!

My eyes told me that they have seen you before, that they know you before me and they know how fast you change and disappear, but there is no sense.. No sense to make them search in you for what you don't have and what I was going  to see. I didn't listened to them and I keeped them open,when I closed them it was too late.. Because I've let you inside me and all my words and desires had taken the shape of your moves.

Now..

When I'm pulling you out of my heart, I'm thinking.. Isn't it funny that when I was looking with my eyes open I didn't see and I had to close them to see.. My eyes were beggin' me to stop looking. My eyes were telling me that I am crazy. Crazy, for making them to look and search for you there, where you you never where and you will never be!..

And I had to close them to see!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар